Google Analytics Alternative

Action Bob Markle

Music, theater, and my personal life, not always in that order. I try to keep it interesting, I rarely hold back, because one thing I truly believe in is the shared experience of this reality we call life. We're all in this together, people. More than we even know.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Low Anthem on David Letterman

I can't believe I saw these guys a few years back at All Asia on a fluke. I was there to see another band and was walking out the door when they started up. I knew I was hearing something special. I spun on my heels, sat down and listened to their set, got up and was walking out the door when I felt someone grab my shoulder. Ben had come off stage to thank me for listening to them.

Great people. Talented artists. I mean, check it out, the dude is playing a saw on David Letterman.

Here's their site.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

Looking forward to seeing these guys in London in a couple of weeks. Thanks for sharing the clip.
Lizzie

January 19, 2010 at 6:39 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

Thank you for this video - I totally missed it on TV!

The saw player should return to NYC in July and play at the annual NYC Musical Saw Festival - www.MusicalSawFestival.org

What is the lady bowing? (Looks like a series of cimballs?)

January 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home