Wednesday, December 8, 2010

He Broke Burrita: A Lesson in values, anger management, and comedy

Um, I don't know what to say.

Actually, I do know what to say: First, it looks highly staged. Just call me Mr. Skeptic. But everything on the Internet looks staged to me. That's my biggest fear: No more spontaneity.

But...let's just take it on face value, because even if it is a fake, it has a premise.

So, while I don't condone violence in any form, sometimes a person just gets pushed too far and he (or she)...snaps. It happens. And when it does, sometimes the person who gets the brunt of the snap deserves the lesson.

And I don't play golf. I have, and found it all pretty boring. Actually, if a golfer (a person who really likes the game and identifies him or herself as a golfer) strikes up a conversation with me, I know our value systems are likely to be kind of skewed and I tread carefully. The same way I would with someone who likes DisneyWorld, for instance. So, there's a side of me that thinks the kids are kind of funny in kind of an innocent way.

But, I think there's something awfully funny about how the golfer just freaking stands his ground and chases that kid like a fat gopher. 

What do you think?

No comments:

Web Analytics