Friday, March 28, 2008

Today's horrorscope

Here's my horoscope today on Facebook. It's not that I take stock in this stuff. I actually really believe in real astrology. I mean, peeps, how can one randomly generated horoscope be right for the gazillions of Libras. But it's still nice to get something that's a bit optimistic. I bit of flotsam to hang onto in the big sea of despair.

Coincidentally I'm having lunch today with an friend who is an astrologer, and I'm sure astrology will be a big topic.

Anyway, here it is for today:

Social and technological change is at work in your life in a big way now. New ways of making money are becoming apparent to you now. It is time to get your financial situation more stable. An unusual job opportunity may be the answer you have been looking for.

No comments:

Web Analytics