Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I heart Paris


I really do...I think she's a heckuva lot smarter than most people give her credit for...it's real easy to pick on a skinny, white, blonde, rich chick...and did I mention good-looking?

Would I want Paris living next door to me? No. But I don't think that's going to happen in Quincy anyway.

But is she on my short list of people I'd love to sit down and have a beer with? Most def. And I think she'd do it.

And here's her response to John McCain making reference to her in one of his campaign ads. It's so funny, smart, and quick. It's a response reminiscent of a childhood hero of mine, Bugs Bunny. Yeah, I know he's a cartoon character, but in my world that makes him real.

And the great thing about Bugs was, he didn't cause trouble. He just went through life enjoying it. But if provoked, say if someone stuck a double-barrel shotgun down his rabbit hole, he retaliated, and really enjoyed it, too.

See if you don't agree with me.

No comments:

Web Analytics