Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sarah Palin and the Tea Party Express in Boston: The Good, the Bad, and the just plain weird

I've been blogging more and more over at Gather.com. Well, wouldn't you if you got paid?

Today, the Tea Party Express roared? rolled? puttered into Boston with Sarah Palin as the keynote speaker. I couldn't resist. I had to see what all the fuss was about.

So your intrepid new media reporter (that's how I described myself to the Palin press person; you should have seen the look on his face. (Well, I didn't want to be described as MSM, with what Ms. Palin always has to say about the media.)

Anyway, here's the story. And if you feel like it, join Gather. I get paid when someone joins because of something I wrote. Not a lot, so don't come running with your hand out. I mean, this is the new media. Can you say click?

No comments:

Web Analytics