Thursday, January 31, 2013

Rosebud

I had one of these when I was a child and it was my favorite toy. It's a Dennis the Menace doll, in case you didn't recognize the character.

When I was too old to play with it, it sat at the end of my bed with my teddy bear named, Bo-Bo, and a stuffed dog named Fluffy.

When I got to be a teen, I'm not sure what happened to it. My mother probably put it in a plastic bag (which is something she did with a lot of thing; used dry cleaning bags--the really dangerous ones that come with a warning not to let small children play with them) with Bo-Bo and Fluffy, and then put it on a shelf in a closet.

I imagine when I went away to college she threw it away. She did that with a lot of my stuff. (Don't worry, Mom. If you can somehow read this, I was never upset when you did that.)

1 comment:

Lafe said...

Want another one?

http://www.etsy.com/listing/120061008/tall-dennis-the-menace-molded-plastic?utm_source=googleproduct&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=GPS&gclid=CLX1gcGdmLUCFeGDQgodXQYAkg

Web Analytics