Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday

The day says it all.

Started up the truck today and...what the heck is that noise coming out from the engine? Some clanging banging noise. Great. Where am I going to find time to take it to the garage? Where am I going to find the money to pay for the repair?

But lately it just seems to me that this life has lost its' mystery
and these cold fall mornings seem to bite just a little bit harder.


The old Ford has 162K+ miles. It's a matter of time. I frankly don't know what I'll do when it goes, because I can't afford anything, and no one in their right mind would loan me money.

So, I did the most logical thing I could think of: I put it in gear and turned the CD player up so I couldn't hear the noise.

I know: I'm putting my head in the sand. But some days there's nothing else to do.

No comments:

Web Analytics