Google Analytics Alternative

Action Bob Markle

Music, theater, and my personal life, not always in that order. I try to keep it interesting, I rarely hold back, because one thing I truly believe in is the shared experience of this reality we call life. We're all in this together, people. More than we even know.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Screaming evangelists are okay??

Okay, let me get this straight, an evangelist wearing a sandwich board and screaming at the top of his lungs about the bible and salvation and all that is okay, right in the middle of a beautiful day on Downtown Crossing? I mean, it's okay for him to ruin my attempt to get away from the drudgery of the office and get some time to myself?

He's allowed to that?

Why?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home