Tuesday, July 31, 2007

BostonNow paper boxes are a bit much

Leg hold traps are now banned in Massachusetts. So I guess they've taken all the banned traps and turned them into paper boxes for the free BostonNow paper. The door opens down like an oven door, and is spring-loaded and so tight that it springs back...hard. To do it one-handed, like a commuter like myself has to do as he juggles briefcases and God knows what else with one hand, you need to stick your knee or foot on top of the opened door. This morning, it slipped, and caught my arm at the elbow as I was sticking my hand in for a paper.

I thought I'd have to gnaw my arm off to make my train, but of course it was the MBTA in Framingham, so the train was so late I had plenty of time to extricate my arm and nurse my wound.

No comments:

Web Analytics