Google Analytics Alternative

Action Bob Markle

Music, theater, and my personal life, not always in that order. I try to keep it interesting, I rarely hold back, because one thing I truly believe in is the shared experience of this reality we call life. We're all in this together, people. More than we even know.

Monday, July 9, 2007

Run away

I said to Sue this morning, "Can't we just run away, like cowards? Just go screaming away, crying like a couple of nancies?"

Did not want to get up, go into work, and deal with people who debate whether it's better to say, "Plus, you get $500 Cash Back," (note the capitalization) or "And, you get $500 Cash Back."

Let me clue you in: It doesn't make a bit of difference.

People who let the seconds tick away, trying to justify their existence and their choices...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Christine said...

Argh, so true. My prayer tonight: Lord, don't let me get too lost in the punctuation.

Saw your piece in BostonNOW this morning! Way to go :-)

July 10, 2007 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home