Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Design Police

"Creative types" such as myself, and I'm not sure I know what that even means anymore...I used to know and all the cachet that went with that title...well, anyway, we have certain sensibilities that when something goes against those sensibilities our teeth just grind. Unoriginal work is usually at the top, with cliches or anything that smacks of laziness on the part of the right side of the brain included on that heap. And if anything doesn't hold our attention...did I say hold?...I meant to write if anything doesn't rivet our attention, making our jaws go slack, we usually see good reason to criticize, usually with a minimum of tact.

Anyway, this little site put out by the Design Police gives a handy little kit that makes our job a little easier.

Thanks to Jen for this.

No comments:

Web Analytics