Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So...?

A new music store to hang out in, where the people seem pretty cool and where I can start learning again. I've needed a place like this since Colleen moved to Austin.

A dinner of scallion pancakes, pistachio nuts, and beer.

An old dog. A best friend to lie down next to every night.

These are like single beads on a necklace. Bright, and so small.

But we've both said it before: We'd like to be long gone from here.

I emailed someone the other day, and to answer his question of how I was doing, I wrote: Life is going along...although i would love to be on an airplane right now with my guitar stashed in the overhead heading someplace far, far away where they don't speak english and the drinks are real cheap...lol...



So, how do we do this? How do we start this?

Well, usually it’s dark.

Dark?

Yeah, the lights are turned off. Or the curtain’s down.

Curtain?

Yeah, sometimes there’s a big curtain that hangs down in front of the stage.

Why?

So, people can’t see what’s on the stage.

Why?

I've said it so many times before: It's like watching summer reruns. You know how it's all going to end.

No comments:

Web Analytics