Friday, February 2, 2007

Ask Christine

My moon is in Pisces, that’s why some people have, let’s call it accused me, of thinking too much. I’m conscious of it, and have started to pull back when I feel it’s necessary. I try to relax more, and take things less seriously.

With Mars in my Virgo, you’re going to get that verbal jousting that I love to do, and that intimidates so many people. I make lousy first impressions because of it. Consider it part of my charm.

Venus in Libra, my Sun sign. Explains the romanticism and sensuality that is so much a part of who I am.

Christine is a friend and an astrologer who just got her license in horary astrology. Don’t ask me how it works, but you can ask her a simple question, and she’ll give you an insightful answer. I tried her out by asking her a question that I knew the answer to: Over a year ago I asked her what the deal was between me and a certain Sagittarius, and was very impressed by her answer. Since then I’ve asked her a number of questions about relationships and work, always learning more about them than I thought.

Check her out: askchristine.info.

No comments:

Web Analytics