Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It just keeps getting better...*

It's officially Lucinda Williams Day.

Borders had her new CD on sale for $12.99. I'm listening to it now. "Are you alright?" is such a sweet song. God, is this woman living a parallel life in another universe? No, she writes truthfully about the things we all go through. Just tell the truth in this life, and people will be amazed.

Then I got the last two seats at her March 24 concert at the Orpheum in Boston. They're front row obstructed, so they were only twenty-nine bucks. I called Sue from the box office and told her the sit. "What the heck, honey, for twenty-nine bucks, go for it." Did I die and go to heaven or what?







*IJKGB is something I said to Sue as a joke when we were just getting to know each other.

No comments:

Web Analytics