Thursday, October 11, 2007

Passionate Kisses

Let's start our day with a song. Mary Chapin Carpenter nailed Passionate Kisses cleanly, but Lucinda does a nice job wailing this one out, too.

Is it too much to demand
I want a full house and a rock and roll band
Pens that won't run out of ink
And cool quiet and time to think
Shouldn't I have this
Shouldn't I have this
Shouldn't I have all of this, and

Passionate kisses
Passionate kisses, whoa oh oh
Passionate kisses from you


Hell, I don't want much, do I? Can I throw in world peace, too?

Just for the record, I'm lucky enough in my life to have most of that stuff, except for the rock and roll band and the pens. I'm short on pens right now. Come to think of it, I'm also a little short on the cool quiet. Don't have any time to think either.

Hmmm....well, when all you're left with are passionate kisses, who's gonna complain?

No comments:

Web Analytics