Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We're all in this together

The Internet indeed is amazing the way it ties us all together. I've known for what seems like forever that we're all connected, we're all in this together...by this I mean this weird reality we call life...and the Internet, in turn, proves it in a digitally geographical way.

Just in the past couple of weeks or so, I've had people from Bogota to Brooklyn to Beverly Hills visit and read this blog. I've had people in Shinjuku, New Delhi, La Plata, and Mont-Royal stop by. I even seem to have a fan in Clinton, Washington, on Whidbey Island, who has stopped in on occasion. Now who in the heck on Whidbey Island would care about me or what I have to say? This is what makes the Internet so darn fun.

Anyway, I know I've got this one-way thing going here. That's not communications; that's monologue. There is a way to comment, but I know people can be shy. But just so you know, if you decide to leave a comment, I see it before it's published. So if you want to drop me a line and start a dialogue, that's a cool way to do it.

No comments:

Web Analytics