Thursday, May 3, 2007

I need a break

I am way overloaded (who's fault is that?) and while I feel okay the cracks are showing.

Yesterday I forgot to take the T into Boston, instead taking the commuter rail, my old habit. I was even thinking that I had rehearsal that night and it would have been easier to take the T home instead of the commuter rail. Instead, I had to wait for the next train out of South Station that was at 10:00. (You got to love the MBTA; it's there when you need it--Not!) so I had two hours to kill when I really would have loved to be heading home to bed.

So, I ended up playing guitars at Daddy's, including a really nice Taylor 12-string, something I've never played before.

But the worst thing was I was supposed to have dinner with Kathryn and completely forgot until I was sitting on the train in South Station waiting for the sucker to leave the platform. I've never forgotten a night with Kathryn in my life, and that tells me I'm too stressed out...

No comments:

Web Analytics