Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Leave me alone

I got home late last night and got up late this morning...the traffic on Rte. 16 through Welleslley and South Natick is horrendous. Just creeping. Me and all the other lemmings, heading for the cliff...

There's a new paper in town...called Boston Now...and the people who hand it out are really aggressive about it...get the eff away from me...at the Riverside stop I've got my briefcase, a backpack, two newspapers (including the Boston Now) and I'm trying to dig my wallet out of my back pocket to get my rail pass out of my wallet and shove it into the card reader, and this guy is coming up to me trying to shove a newspaper at me...what are you? effing stupid and blind?

Walking down Winter Street to Downtown Crossing, there are three people abreast. Two are handing out postcards, the other one is taking signatures. Are you making a killing with Fidelity? A group is trying to stop Fidelity from investing in companies that are supplying funds for the genocide in Darfur. They aggressively approach you. Leave me the eff alone...and not because I don't care. I got one of your cards yesterday...it's sitting right here next to my elbow...I think it's a noble cause...here...it's on my blog now...I just didn't have time yesterday to write about it...if I have more time I'll make a separate blog...are you happy?

I'm just tired and overworked and really, really stressed out because of work and outside projects and money and I know it could be worse, and I know no one could give a s**t and I'm okay with that...just leave me alone...

No comments:

Web Analytics