Friday, March 23, 2007

TourFilter DJ Night

Got this from the peeps at TourFilter today in email. Kind of a cool site to find concerts in your area. It's definitely a work in progress, but it's moving along and definitely is something we need and the peeps there seem to be working hard on it.

Actually, I think the peeps are just one peep, Chris Marstall.



TourFilter DJ Night

I will be manning the decks this coming Monday night at River Gods in
Cambridge for a special night dedicated to Tourfilter.

It'll be kind of like a live version of the Tourfilter Mixtape!

100% songs by bands that have upcoming shows on tourfilter boston.

I've been listening to the mixtape non-stop and will bring you the
best of what's there - rock, electronic, weird, jazz, whatev.

I'll be supplying a calendar handout in the bar so you can check off
the shows you want to check out this spring.

Come, listen, decide what to go see!

And bring friends - I'm hoping that if I get a big enough crowd the
nice people at River Gods will ask me back!

Hope to see you there!!

chris
tourfilter

No comments:

Web Analytics