Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday night


Saturday night and joyously boring. I've wanted nights like this so many times in the past. I was actually spending Saturday night folding laundry tonight. We have a washer and a dryer. We can have clean clothes whenever we want now...what a country.

The Jefferson Airplane is cranking on the stereo right now...

Bob is snoozing happily at my feet...

Sue is sitting on the couch opposite me, reading the first draft of the Rowland Scherman story I'm writing for Cape Cod Life.



Before, Sue was researching places for us to go...places that I'm reluctant to tell people about because people wonder why we'd want to go to Glacier National Park and the Badlands...it's hard to explain to certain people that you want to see a grizzly bear before you die, or want to hear the wolves howl, or that you believe you lived a former life in the Badlands...so it's best just to keep to ourselves...we have a travel fund that we sock away our pennies for our trips...



No comments:

Web Analytics