Thursday, May 1, 2008

Twists and turns

Ain't it funny how a life can change?-- so quickly, too...sometimes in a matter of a couple of days or weeks, and sometimes in a second or two?...

And you wonder sometimes if the surprise of it all is just simply not paying attention...

Right now I feel like I have so many problems and things to address that I don't know where to start, or how I'm going to deal with them. Things just seem overwhelming. I've been here before...actually, I've been a lot worse off than this, to the point where getting out of bed and making a bowl of cereal seemed a colossal endeavor. Like climbing a mountain. I think that's why to this day I adore coffee makers with timers. It was one less thing to do in the morning. It was such a nice present to myself in the morning.

It just seems like all the joy has been sucked out of life...and I'm having a hard time breathing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep telling you this so often that--to avoid repeating myself--I'll have a tee shirt made with it in bold font on the front: it could be worse.

Web Analytics