Friday, February 8, 2008

City living

City living.

I promised old Bob a romp on the beach tomorrow. Bring your favorite tennis ball and I'll chuck it for you. Not the orchard, old buddy, but you'll have the Boston skyline over your shoulder, and a dog's a dog. They're not like people. I don't think there are city dogs and country dogs.

Sue and I have been so flat out that we haven't been able to do much. Just working and getting sick. The apartment is coming together, slow, thanks to Sue. She's shoving furniture around this way and pushing it that way. We said this weekend we're going to do some city stuff. Hop on the train, wander around Boston, go to a movie. Maybe check out a museum. Wander around some of the city that we don't know. I just don't know the south side of Boston. A bit of the South End, but I tend to stay away from that neck of the woods. I don't do trendy.

It's all that old stuff again. I've done it before. Sort of sophisticated living with a dash leather and denim. I'm starting to reacquaint myself with Boston, and Boston with me.

No comments:

Web Analytics